Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Limited event gives a chance to get Charizard in Paldea; how to participate?
Character, Chameleon and Harvard are not part of Pale's regional Pokédex in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. However, a limited event will allow you to capture the franchise's famous fire dragon. It will not count on your DEX's completion volumes, but will be present in your PC reservations, and you can use it in combat. Check out all the information and tips on how to defeat it in the made, which promises to be challenging.
- When is the event?
- Harvard Characteristics
- Harvard Made: Dates and Information
- More special rads in the future?
Harvard Made: Dates and Information
When is the event?
During your adventure in the Pale region you can find different black crystals from those with which you interact to participate in Keri crystal Kings. The Pokémon you face in these kings are more powerful than those of regular king, and you will receive much better rewards if you can defeat them. The first event of its kind takes place this Friday, December 2 and will have a second stage in the second half.
- First event: From Friday, December 2, 2022, to 21h (asília time) to Sunday, December 4, 2022, at 20:59.
- Second event: From Friday, December 16, 2022, at 21h, to Sunday, December 18, 2022, at 20:59.
- He uses the unrivaled insignia: this will give the title of Harvard the Unrivaled to your Harvard when you send it to the battle,
- Harvard is usually not present in Pale,
- Has the Term Dragon type,
- Difficulty of Made: 7 stars, that is, it is necessary to come with Pokémon at level 100 to ensure the victory in multiplayer and especially pay attention to the type table!
- WARNING: This special Harvard can only be obtained once by save. That is, you can do as many as special rads you want, but you can only capture Harvard once.
- Therefore, we still do not know if it is possible to use reproduction to obtain character,
- Connect to the internet to receive news from the Poképortal and see the King appear on the map.
Some Pokémon recommended dealing with this made are Fairy Dachau with the Well-Baked-Body ability, which makes it immune to Fire-type blows, and Amarillo, which is Water/Fairy. However, be careful: it is very likely that this Harvard take some steel-type blow, which is super-effective against Fairy.
More special rads in the future?
Although all national Pokédex is obviously not included in Scarlet and Violet-that would be over 1,000 special events are a great way to get Pokémon that are usually not in Pale. Compatibility with Pokémon Home should take time to arrive, so these kings are important if you want to form a good team.
Before Harvard, the King event that rolled was with Levee, which allowed the creature to be obtained with different types.